Establish and/or maintain relations with Pastors and their Churches, helping OM Panama to create new partnership relationships with them and Recruit new Potential Missionaries.
Meeting with Pastors/Churches to help them develop and implement a vision for Global Missions, this involves local travel across Panama.
- Make or Help in Presentation for Churches introducing OM to them
- Keeping informed about new ideas of mobilization and public relations
- Recruit new OMers
- Provide assistance in the Global Impact-Volunteers Program
- Update the Database of Volunteers
- Provide support for the OM Events and/or speakers as needed
- Serve as an active participating member of OM Panama, helping in local outreaches and other ministries opportunities, based on time availability.
- Travel Locally
Familiarity with Public Relations or Sales/Marketing Department or desire to learn how to connect with Churches
- Able to manage a broad range of issues related to Church Relations through working with people.
- If possible, previous exposure to mission work, preferably OM.
- Must be able to understand the needs of OM Panama to connect with Churches to mobilize them to the least-reached
- Able to work well with people from different backgrounds.
- Good public relation skills and communication skills
- Medium Level of Spanish, no English is required but is welcome if you are able to speak.
- Able to build strong relationships (connecting with churches at all levels)
- Act with the utmost of integrity in all aspects of the role
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Ability to inspire others