To build a bridge between the OM Chile and the local churches and other significant organizations.
To facilitate opportunities and resources to be involve in worldwide missions which is focused on the least reached and to make the Chilean church aware of the great needs for the mission fields.
Info and requirements:
- Represent OM by participating in mission events, organizing conferences, giving presentations in churches and distributing books and other OM materials.
- Be able to organize a database for a church/significant organization and potential participants, and cultivate (new) relationships with churches, pastors and other important relationships.
- Take initiative to mobilize opportunities for the Chilean churches by providing presentations and training for the unreached.
- Have the ability to work together with team as well as with others
- Speaks Spanish fluently or is able to improve his/her level.