Would you like to serve others and be part of the sending force to see 2000 Latinos reaching the least-reached in the world? Do you love to create content, stories and promote them in social media? If your answer is yes, this role is for you.
The Content Developer and Social Manager is one of the key roles that will provide help and capacity in this specific area by creating beautiful content to be used in all necessary communications with our partners, including digital and printed resources, website content, social media content and email marketing content. This role is a very vital one in supporting the vision to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached.
This role includes:
• Work alongside with OM Latin America Fields and provide assistance with content creation for their websites, reports and newsletters.
• Support the Service Center Team by creating and providing useful content for communications and resources.
• Produce newsletters and reports about what God is doing in Latin America movilization and His vision for the least reach.
• Create articles, news, stories for the Fields Communications Team, to be used in the website, social networks and reports.
• Colaborate in the development of appropriate materials to promote world missions.
Partners Relationship Manager Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Good written skills in english and spanish
• Ability to write stories creatively.
• Some experience in communication, publicity or media management would be useful.
• Previous training in writing is useful
• Ability to use basic computer programs such as MSOffice and to learn OM software.
• Willingness to learn new software as needed.
• Knowledge of main social networks
• Mature Christian
• Effective communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Able to speak/write in English
(Basic or Willing to Learn)
• Proficient in Spanish.
• Portuguese is a plus.
• Computer skills
(Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Able to take the initiative
Support: OM is a voluntary organization. As such, all workers are expected to raise their own financial support. More information will be provided on application.