Many ministries in OM are looking for qualified ESL/TESOL English teachers to work toward the purpose of seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached. Some of these teaching opportunities involve building relationships with a particular people group, while others involve equipping missions workers for future ministry. If you are a self-motivated teacher who enjoys a new challenge and wants to work toward the purpose of reaching those who have never heard the gospel before, consider using your skills with OM. Participation in local ministry and team life may also be aspects of your role.
Conducting English lessons primarily to groups of adult students at levels from elementary to intermediate.
Knowledge/experience of teaching English as a Second Language.
• Relevant qualification to teach TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA.
• Experience of TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA teaching.
• Cross-cultural communicative skills.
• A love and passion for the English language.
• Classroom teaching skills.
• Understanding and appreciation of cross-cultural missionary context.
• Ability to teach mission related topics.
• Ability to work as part of a cooperative team.
• Love to teach and to relate for students.