Have you been working in finances and now want to use your knowledge and skills for ministry? If so, OM Ghana invites you to join our team to be the field finance officer. Use your financial management skills toward the purpose of seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached. We need a servant-hearted person who has a heart for stewarding ministry finances and strong accounting skills. In this key role, you will help OM Ghana impact the kingdom of God's Glory
• Be able to work with people of different backgrounds, with different communication styles
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Background and experience in finances / Accountant
• Month end reporting and close year end
• Able to maintain confidentiality with accounting information.
• Ministry involvement: be actively involved in team life and in other ministries that the field has.
• Training will be provided to enable you to succeed in this role
Support: OM is a voluntary organisation. As such, all workers are expected to raise their own financial support. More information will be provided on application.