Human Resources Manager (M)
- Provide leadership for both expatriate and local personnel personnel in order to promote good practice in staff recruitment and retention.
- Oversee the on-boarding process of both expatriate and local personnel.
- Maintain adequate staffing levels to ensure the organization can carry out its work effectively.
- Provide a welcoming environment for newcomers.
- Improve skills and efficiency of Personnel Department and relationships with home agencies.
- Good administrative skills.
- Good interpersonal and relational skills.
- Goo written and verbal communicator.
- Experience in developing and training HR policies, including child protection, vulnerable adults, whistle blowing etc
- Willingness to learn the local language and culture.