Teach our leaders' children in small classes and invest in first-hand cultural experiences as you visit port cities around the world. Being a member of the on-board community you will receive spiritual input, while living in an international community and being involved in community activities both on-board and onshore. We are looking for qualified and flexible early years and primary teachers to join the school team, working with children within the 3-11 year age-range.
Working with the School on board you will be expected to:
- Be a passionate and dedicated teacher who cares for and teaches the children who live on board the Logos Hope with their families.
- Plan and deliver learning opportunities for these children within the Logos Hope School and work collaboratively with the other teachers in whole school activities
- Teachers with a current, official teaching qualification needed.
- Ability to teach mixed-age groups in subjects spanning the UK's Early Years and National Curriculum Schemes of Work.
- Flexibility to work with different classes according to the teaching vacancies on board..
- Experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English is essential.
- Motivation to live in a close cross-cultural environment and a commitment to teamwork are essential pre-requisites for this position.