A maintenance team worker will help in the upkeep and maintenance of the OM Ireland property including all buildings and grounds. The five acre property consists of the main house with six guest rooms, three chalets, and a two-story office block. This person should be task oriented with a servant’s heart and passion about practical work for the Lord. All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
- Maintenance experience is required
- Any practical experience such as gardening, carpentry, electrics, plumbing is beneficial
- Pleasant and effective people skills
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook or the willingness to learn
- Maintaining all areas of Lacken House… all practical areas such as plumbing, lighting, etc.
- Maintaining all equipment including lawn mowers, stoves, refrigerators, etc
- Maintaining Shed and all tools, including ordering new ones
- Coordinating rubbish disposal for House, Guests, and Offices
- Connect with local volunteers for practical work around Lacken House
- Plan and manage the practical work of volunteers and other staff