Exists to manage key finance functions which are largely based in Florence and to ensure financial accounting support is provided as needed for good stewardship to support the ministry meeting its mission and vision in a way that honors God.
- Degree level training in Accounting
- One or two years experience in financial accounting
- Understanding of basic accounting software and Microsoft programs (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Loves God and has a heart for the ministry. Lives a godly life, shows a godly example.
- Wiling to serve. Sees leadership as a service. Puts all leadership tasks within the perspective of serving people.
- Exhibits the highest pattern of ethics. Shows consistency in principles, values and behaviour. Upholds the truth and refrains from lying. Actions reflect promises, follows through on commitments.
- Has sufficient experience with OM or OM ships.
- Fits well with the team culture and current/potential personalities. Complimentary to the team’s skill set. Gets along with individuals on the team. Addition will increase team synergy.
- Shares the ministry’s vision. Understands and is willing to align thinking with the general strategy of OM Ship’s ministry. Embraces OM Ship’s values in attitude and behaviour.