Do you have a passion for administration, organisation and practical logistics? Are you detail oriented and efficient in your work? If this sounds like you, you are just the person we're looking for to help our SportsLink International Director manage his responsibilities as he leads sports ministries which build and strengthen communities of Jesus followers.
Responsibilities (more details are available by requesting the job description):
- Maintain events, appointments and activities in Microsoft TEAMs Calendar.
- Assist the director in following up appointments, setting engagements, keeping up with email and other correspondence, including flight bookings.
- Remind the director of urgent appointments, communications, etc.
- Meet weekly with the director on Monday or Friday.
- Help with grammar and basic English proofreading in proposals, emails and other documents.
- Ensure director sees to important e-mails. Monitor and respond to emails.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Produce and distribute memos, letters, emails and forms where requested.
- Create databases for financial donors and communication purposes.
- Develop and maintain a digital filing system on OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.
- Attend to small bookkeeping tasks such as, handling receipts, spreadsheets, etc.
- Assist in organizing annual international team meeting.
- Assist with preparation for team meetings, events: i.e. materials collection, creation and availability.
- Follow up with reporting as requested regarding requirements, etc.
- OM core values internalized
- Cares deeply for people and has a vision, in a broad sense, for organizing the work of OM in a way that enables people to participate in it.
- Able to give sufficient time to fulfill the role as agreed with the SportsLink Director.
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English.
- Proficient in the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personal management.
- Able to work well with others.
- Willing to raise personal support.