Help in the recruitment process in order to achieve a good fit between recruits and ministries in the field
1. Assist in making needs of the field known inside and outside OM.
2. Assist team/country/field leaders to write appropriate job descriptions for opportunities available on their teams.
3. Respond quickly to any enquiries about joining OM
4. Develop understanding of OM ministries and information that will help in advising people on best places to serve.
1. Lead the application process in a way that is appropriate to the individual/family joining
2. Assessing the applicant's suitability for the field they want to join using interviews and other assessment tools.
3. Ensure pre-selection happens in line with the personnel manual.
Provide administrative support to team or field leaders in order to ensure members of the field are taken care of and valued.
1. Facilitate the annual appraisal for all team members and ensure reports are completed and stored appropriately.
2. Managing transition process for OMers on the field when leaving OM, changing field, marrying or changing role.
3. Ensure team/field leaders are aware of potential people care issues on their team (if appropriate)
Gather and maintain personnel records in order to provide accurate, appropriate information and support to OMer and leadership.
1. Maintain personnel records in a manner compliant with relevant data protection and human resource management law, including OM good practice.
Minimum preferred requirements · OM core values internalized · Cares deeply for people and has a vision, in a broad sense, for personnel ministry. · Significant experiential knowledge of ministry within the field of service · Able to give sufficient time to fulfil the role as dictated by the size and setting of the field. · Able to understand and implement the complexities of OM policies and practices· Able to communicate in the team language and in English. · Must have administrative ability
Required knowledge · While professional personnel management training and experience are valued, we are willing to train a person in the role. · Familiar with OM International Policy Manual · Familiar with OM International Personnel Manual
Technical competencies - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook - Proficient in the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personnel management. - Comfortable with administration and able to work with necessary technology.
Core competencies Takes initiative, cares about people, can balance home and ministry
Relationships With Internally - Field Personnel Officer
Member of Any committees
Location Based in Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, and Venezuela.