Since our beginnings, we have been driven by a deep conviction that everyone should have the opportunity to hear the gospel at least once. Sadly, there are still thousands of peoples and communities that have never heard about Jesus, ever. Do you share our passion for these people to hear of His fame and renown? Come. Join one of our teams and be amazed at how God is working in lives and communities around the world, and be amazed at how He works in your life, as well. We are looking for you, and many more like you, to join us on this journey to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached all over the world.
Cape Town is the cradle of the least reached in Southern Africa. Many of the immigrants and refugees who come to Cape Town are from unreached countries.
We are looking for someone who wants to reach out by befriending the least reached, meeting them where they are: at the market place, on the streets and in the neighborhood they live.
There are other least reached workers in Cape Town that we partner with - you would not be working alone.
1. Prayer walks in areas where the least reached reside.
2. Outreach to various market places.
3. Weekly work among prostitutes. (Night outreaches, crafts, café)
4. Home visits.
5. Setting up discovery groups for discipling.
6. English classes & other empowerment classes like; sewing, business courses, etc.
7. Giving presentations and teachings at churches to create awareness.
8. Organize least reached outreaches with local churches.
9. Literature distribution
For more information about the ministry follow this link:
Before joining the Diaspora Team in Cape Town, you would need to complete the Missions Discipleship Training with OM South Africa or have other recognized missions training.
Please note: This is a non-salary position. Members need to raise funds and support from friends, family and churches