Young people today are searching for what is real and what works in their lives. They are moving from childhood to adulthood. Some have already started a friendship with Jesus but lack a mentor to disciple them in their relationship with Christ, while others have never heard of Christ. Around the world, there is a tremendous need for full-time youth workers, who have a deep desire to see young people develop in their walk with Jesus. In many circumstances, creativity is needed to find ways to make connections and build relationships with young people. Do you share our passion to see young people discover who Jesus is and be built up to become men and women who follow Him? Consider joining us on this journey!
You must have:
- A desire to see young people transformed by the Gospel
- Willingness to serve the Turkish language community: Turks, Kurds, Bulgarians, Cypriots
- Knowledge of the culture or eagerness to learn their culture
- Ability to speak at least one of these languages: Turkish or English
- Love for the people and pray for them