Do you have a heart for the vulnerable and marginalized, and want to fight the injustice of sexual slavery?
Italy is a destination country for victims of sexual exploitation. There is a lack of support structures to meet the many needs of the women trapped in prostitution.
We're looking for additions to our small team to help us develop the ministry further.
· Work alongside the ministry coordinator in executing ministry activities (street outreach, long-term relationship building, awareness raising)
· Organization of support services for the victims; such as gaining alternative means to gain an income and psychological and spiritual support
· Minimum age: 21
· Knowledge of Italian or high commitment to learn Italian
· Pro-activeness and ability to develop the scope of the ministry
· Flexibility and ability to work in a small team
Qualification/ experience in any of the following fields recommended: social work, counselling, art therapy, human rights, legal knowledge.
Please Note: All jobs/opportunities on this site are nonsalaried. People joining OM have to raise financial support to cover their living expenses, usually through gifts from home churches and other supporters.