God is doing something Big in the Middle East! He is birthing something new among Muslims. We want you to come and be part of it. As a NE field FINANCE officer you will play a critical role in helping to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached. Not only will you get to use your financial skills, but you will learn Arabic, arabic culture, make friends and develop disciple making skills.
We realize than working with Muslims we often prejudice and fear in our own hearts. Here are some questions for you to consider
1. Are you willing to deal with any prejudices you might have against Muslims?
2. Do you love Muslims? Are you willing to spend time with them and grow in love with them?
3. In the same way Paul became like those he was trying to reach, ar you willing to sacrifice your own culture in order to live amount Muslims?
4. Are you willing to sacrifice the ways of sharing the good news that are comfortable to you but unhelpful for Muslims in order to share in ways that help Muslims understand?
5. Are you willing to be challenged with new ways of thinking and doing ministry?
6. Are you willing to work towards house groups in Muslim contexts, instead of bringing Muslims to church?
7. Are you willing to consider using the Quran sometimes, if that will help bridge your friends understanding Jesus?
8. Are you willing to adopt other practices that people have seen fruitful in church planting movements slough muslims even if those practices are uncomfortable for you at first?