You will be part of a team whose overall goal is to design, secure, integrate and provide access to information for OM International. We also support and give advice on how to do this.
This is not a salaried position and will require raising financial support.
Preferred Requirements and Competencies:
- Adherence to the Christian beliefs and values central to OM as documented in OM's statement of faith, vision and core values
- 2 years experience administering VMware, Windows Servers, Office 365, RedHat Enterprise servers (or similar), Azure Cloud, Microsoft Identity Manager, DevOps (Salt)
- Experience of OM and how it operates as an organization
- Degree in IT Systems Management or equivalent experience
- Azure Engineer/Architect or Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Fluent communication in English
- High level of people skills and great understanding of different cultural backgrounds
- Can think strategically at a global level
- Ability to juggle multiple demands, prioritize work and take initiative.
The position holder will need to have overlap in work hours with European Time Zone by at least 2-3 hours each day.