As an accountant on the mission field with OM, you will use your financial management skills toward the purpose of seeing vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached. This important role is vital to ministry on the field. As an accountant in OM, you would provide accountability for the cash transactions conducted on the field and perform duties to assist with accounting functions pertaining to bank accounts, budgets, journal entries, financial reporting and administrative changes, guided by precedent and guidelines of established polices. Participation in local ministry and team life may also be aspects of your role.
- Willingness to work alongside the local team and the ministries that are in place.
- Experience working with finances.
- Ability to work within a multicultural team.
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to intensively learn the Bosnian language.
- High cultural sensitiveness, open to learn and adapt.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* Each OM position has specific support raising requirements depending on the location and the type of role. Please see the role description above or contact us to learn more.