1 Jun 2023
Kansuli Farm is a sustainable project of OM Lake Tanganyika. It is a means of assisting local missionaries as they share the gospel of Jesus Christ, funding local ministries and the farm is an access path to sharing the gospel to nearby communities
This Farm is a means of connecting with the nearby communities, in sharing the gospel. It is a means of sustaining different projects/ministry that are done by OM Lake Tanganyika.
- Farm Management-
- Accountability of the Finances; profit made at the farm and budgeting.
- Farm planning and decision making
- Farm Engineering- Water Connectivity to the entire farm
- Fish Farming-Pond Construction and Design, Stocking, Feeding and Management, Harvesting and Marketing
- Managing and delegating to farm workers, those from the Kansuli village/community and environs
The Ideal characteristics: o General biblical characteristics of a godly leader o OM core values internalized o Cares deeply for people and has a vision, in a broad sense, for personnel ministry o Significant experiential knowledge of ministry within the field of service o Able to give sufficient time to fulfil the role as dictated by the size and setting of the field o Able to understand and implement the complexities of OM policies and practices o Able to connect people; a good networker o Able to work well with others, both as leader and team member o Able to communicate in English o Willing to learn from local team members while maintaining an acceptable standard of effectiveness and quality
This Farm is a business of OM Lake Tanganyika
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.