The Manager (Personnel) is a key member of the OM Mercy Teams International (MTI) Head Office team. As a member of the OM MTI team, the Manager (Personnel) will assist the Executive Director, and work with other members of the OM MTI team in the areas of personnel recruitment, placement, people care, administration, reporting, and training and development. The Manager (Personnel) will also build relationships with other OM entities, and networks within OM International and OM East Asia.
This role is a part-time, self-supporting role, with a renewable two-year term period. The work hours are flexible and are estimated to be between 16 to 24 hours per week. Although the head office of OM MTI is in Singapore, the candidate's physical location can be anywhere in the world, but preferably in or close to Asia.
- Spiritually mature Christian – with spiritual vitality and high moral standards.
- Passion for Christian development work, with an empathy and compassion towards the unreached and poor communities in East Asia.
- Ability to work well collaboratively in a multicultural team.
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to connect with other OM colleagues and stakeholders.
- Interest and/or relevant experience in personnel and human resources work, with a spiritual gift of love and concern for people.
- Skilled in administration.
- Good communication skills, with a high proficient level of written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software.
- Proficient in the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personnel management.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.