We are seeking a Team Leader for our social media disciple multiplication ministry in Azerbaijan. The role involves overseeing our video, social media strategy, and content creation teams in Azerbaijan. It requires being based in Azerbaijan and developing the social media ministry to become self-directed and, if possible, partially self-funding.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead and care for the video, social media strategy, and content creation teams.
- Oversee and participate in the team's daily work, providing feedback, direction and support.
- Develop a profitable platform for the ministry by finding small filming jobs for the video team to do.
- Develop and implement social media strategies for the ministry.
- Create content that reflects the vision and values of the organization.
- Continuously grow the team by identifying new members and equipping them with necessary skills.
- Pray regularly for the team and the ministry's impact and meet regularly with the team for prayer.
- Meet with project leaders weekly to provide updates and receive feedback on media strategies and team performance.
- Foster strong relationships with local churches and organizations to build a wider support network.
- Passion for sharing the Gospel and making disciples.
- Experience in media and content creation.
- Experience in social media and online engagement strategies.
- Familiarity with production equipment, social media platforms and video editing software (not extensive experience but familiarity).
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Willingness to learn Azeri, although it helps to know Turkish or Russian.
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.