We are looking for someone who can help develop and implement our internal and external communications strategy for ICHNOS in line with OM's communications strategy, write and disseminate materials, and coordinate promotional events.
Our vision: We want to see followers of Jesus among the least reached who can welcome and disciple children in their communities.
Ichnos is a Greek word and is pronounced as ikh'-nos. It can be translated as a footprint, track, or footstep. Metaphorically, it is used to describe the "footsteps" that provide the needed example for others to follow. When working with children, we want to follow Jesus and be transformed by him, so that we can be an example for the children around us. We want to be able to say, ‘Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ' (1 Cor 1:11). ICHNOS is one of the Catalytic Ministries in OM. We want to share our vision and the testimonies from the fields both within and outside our organisation.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- A heart for missions and children.
- Experience in a communications role.
- Able to write for different audiences from different cultures and ages (children, families, supporters, churches, leaders, etc.)
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software or a willingness to learn (InDesign/Photoshop).
- A team player
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.