If you love organisation, lists, spreadsheets and generally being a support to others, Global Experience has a place for you! Our organisational needs are wide and varied and, as part of the Administrative Support Crew, you will have opportunity to oversee the many details associated with planning events, arranging travel, scheduling volunteers, bookkeeping and more.
About OM's Global Experience Team: OM's Global Experience team creates worlds in which participants experience firsthand the needs of those who are suffering. Instead of passively observing a situation, we enable them to take part, safely, in the challenges faced by those in need, and to discover what they can do to make a difference. Global Experience is similar to traditional theatre, except our actors interact directly with guests rather than performing in front of them.
Please note: Some topics portrayed in Global Experience simulations may be difficult, uncomfortable and intense, including issues of human trafficking, poverty, injustice, etc.
Expectations for all Global Experience team members:
- Respectfully cooperate and collaborate as part of a team.
- Be reliable and do what you say you will do.
- Have a servant's heart yet be aware of and able to preserve your boundaries.
- Be open to receiving and able to give constructive feedback to one another.
- Choose to be gracious even when under stress.
- Handle conflict directly, openly and with kindness.
- Be willing to think ‘outside the box' and try new things.
- Have a good sense of humour.
Requirements for Administrative Support Crew:
- Possess excellent organizational abilities.
- Demonstrate good people skills and a genuine care for others.
- Be able to multi-task, sometimes in fast-paced environments.
- Pay close attention to detail and have a passion for quality.
- Be competent with time management and able to observe and to meet deadlines without being prompted.
- Have strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Be comfortable using the Microsoft Office Suite and able to learn new programs.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.