1 Aug 2023
MediaWorks is looking for a Media Administrator to support their creative media ministry. Use your administrative skills to share the hope of Christ by making resources available for the least reached in their heart languages!
MediaWorks equips local ministries around the globe with relevant print and digital media that helps them share the gospel and strengthen believers in their communities.
We are looking for a Media Administrator to strengthen our team by working in the following areas:
- Meta-data tagging
- Searching for new resources
- Tagging content
- Negotiation of contracts
- Maintenance of agreements
- Networking with other partners/organisations
- Collaboration between all MediaWorks departments (Media Strategy, Media Creation, Media Distribution)
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith (https://www.om.org/mediaworks/en/content/about-om)
- Work well within an international team
- Good organisational skills
- Good understanding and ability of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
In this role, it is possible to work locally in our office near Vienna, Austria, or remotely.
Find out more about our ministry at https://om.org/mediaworks
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.