We are looking for someone with accounting and/or bookkeeping skills to support our team and realated businesses. We use a Business as Mission model to disciple young people in their faith so that we can see Vibrant Communities of Jesus Followers among the least-reached.
As the team accountant, you would be responsible for maintaining the accounts for our team and work closely with our business managers to ensure financial accountability.
- Please contact us for full details.
- Formal training in accounting or a related field preferred. Experience helpful, but not required
- Able to use Microsoft Office and understanding of accounting softwares
- Willing to work with local leaders and assist them in their tasks without taking over – training rather than doing
- Role will be 50% to 75% time. We expect the remainder of time to be used for team involvement and personal ministry.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.