Cross-Cultural Training (Phase 2) exist to prepare and empower mission workers practically to specialize their individual ministry focus for Unreached area living.
We will love for you to join us! Price excludes flights, visa, insurance & any possible vaccinations and is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
Individuals applying must be 25 or over. This opportunity is tailored towards those aged 25-50 who have already completed REACH with OM.
If you live in the UK, and are 18+, you can use this link to apply now https://www.uk.om.org/short-term-mission-application-form
As part of our Safeguarding policy, you may require a valid enhanced DBS certificate, which may cost an additional £15.
What To Expect
Cross-Cultural Training (Phase 2) Equip participants through Four key Dynamics in order to fulfill our purpose.
- Spirituality: Having deeper intimate relationship with Jesus regarding the Spiritual needs of those who doesn’t know Him.
- Relationships: Living in diverse Cross – Cultural communities will enable you to adjust in the Unreached.
- Experience: Giving you all the hands-on tools needed to reach the Unreached through outreaches and serving the communities etc
- Instructional: Giving you the interactive tools and directions to see you equipped for the Unreached.
Age Range: 25-50
Participants needs to
- Be a Christian and a mature in Faith and willing to live in the Sahel for Long term
- Should be able to read and write in English. French is an asset.
- Willing to adjust to different conditions and work as a team
- Be between 25 – 50 years old.
- Fulfill and abide by OM Ghana policy protection.
- Should have completed REACH and or any related missions training.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be accommodation provided?
Singles will live in shared living accommodation whiles Couple (s) live in a self-contain one bedroom.
Will there be food provided?
Trainees will cater for themselves as a team, eating together and rotating /cleaning etc.
Do I need to make my own travel arrangements?
Foreign participants can choose to fly to Kotoka International Airport (Accra) and take a domestic flight (1hr15mins) to Tamale REACH Base or participants can choose to travel by road to Tamale (11 hours' drive) after landing at the Accra Airport. In either case, once picked up whether at the airport or the bus station participants will be taken to the base in Tamale. Local Trainees on the other hand needs to take a Bus to Kumasi for pick from the terminal to the Training Base.
pick up cost $50 per person
What should my health condition be like?
Trainees should be Mentally and Physically stable. Please notify us should there be any dietary allergies, and or any medical history.
Do I need a visa?
Trainees from outside ECOWAS needs volunteer /visitors Visa before arrival. All ECOWAS Trainees will get their visas upon arrival at the Airport.
Ask a Question
Your Local Office