Ready for an Adventure? Looking for a Challenge? Then Off The GRID is for you!
Join us for what could be the best chapter of your life thus far as we explore God's Word, the New Zealand backcountry & living a life on mission with Jesus!
Details about outdoor gear are included in the Information Packet you will receive upon acceptance to Off The GRID. Check out our blog at offthegridnz.org Applicants must be 18 or over, the outreach is tailored towards those aged 18-28.
If you live in the UK, you can use this link to apply now https://fs7.formsite.com/OperationMobilisation/STM_APL/form_login.html
Price excludes flights, insurance & any possible vaccinations and is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
As part of our Safeguarding policy, you may require a valid enhanced DBS certificate, which may cost an additional £15.
Off The GRID is for people who are ready for anything & look forward to everything!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be accommodation provided?
Bunk Rooms, Backcountry Huts, Tent Camping
Will there be food provided?
- Basic, nutritious & designed for energy & health to match our activity level
- Food Allergies: Please notify us with the details, as we handle applications on a case by case basis
- Dietary preferences cannot be accommodated
Do I need to make my own travel arrangements?
Off The GRID Base Camp is located at the top of the South Island near Nelson, NZ. Travel details are included in the Information Packet you will receive upon acceptance to Off The GRID
What should my health condition be like?
Off The GRID is physically demanding
- We hike & kayak for multiple days in challenging conditions
- You need to be physically fit when you arrive & ready to be on the go all day
- Allergies: Please notify us with the details, as we handle applications on a case by case basis
- Physical Disability: Please notify us with the details, as we handle applications on a case by case basis
Do I need a visa?
90-day tourist visa for most international visitors will be issued upon arrival
Ask a Question
Your Local Office