To show the love of God and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people living in Israel.
The program fee is for the expenses of the program leaders and does not include the personal expenses (accommodation, food, transportation and flight ticket, etc.), but we can provide a suggested budget for the participants.
English is the main language in this program.
The Love Israel ministry is praying for Christians (2 or more believers in Jesus) who have a heart for the people of Israel, to come and labor in the work of the Lord by sharing the gospel of Jesus to the various people groups living in the land.
- We are in need of humble, teachable Christians who are willing to serve Jesus and show the love of God through team unity and participation in the work that God will have them do.
- Being flexible is a must.
- No experience in Evangelism is necessary, only a willing and contrite heart to serve the Lord, proclaim His gospel and show His love to others. Each participant will need to be able to independently do outreaches, shop for their own groceries, work well with other believers on the team, participate in team activities, travel on their own in Israel, etc.
- At least one person should be able to drive.
- Inclusive of all of this, there will be lots of walking, praying, sharing, and learning as the team does the will of God.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be accommodation provided?
Basically the participants will base in the guest house of OM Israel in Haifa. The accommodation is simple provides only basic supply. If the guest house is not available, we will arrange other accommodation nearby.
Accommodation fee is not included in the program fee.
Will there be food provided?
Participants need to take care of their meals and food. There are supermarket and groceries shop around.
Food and catering is not included in the program fee.
Do I need to make my own travel arrangements?
Participants might need to rent a car during the program or need to take public transportation.
Traveling is not included in the program fee.
What should my health condition be like?
Be able to walk under heat (in Summer) and lots of stairs. Be able to carry heavy bags for long distance walking.
Do I need a visa?
Usually, three-month tourist visa granted upon arrival to the country. For more details please look up this page: https://embassies.gov.il/washington/ConsularServices/Pages/Visa-Informa…
Ask a Question
Your Local Office