1 Aug 2023
MediaWorks is looking for a People Care worker to join our media ministry. As you support a creative team, including graphic designers, software engineers and video editors, you are making it possible to produce Christian media in the heart-languages of the least reached around the world.
MediaWorks equips local ministries around the globe with relevant print and digital media that helps them share the gospel and strengthen believers in their communities.
Do you like to invest in people? Would you like to support team members in their development and help them to reach their full potential?
- Appraisals, debriefing, training advice as needed
- Advice and support in crisis and conflict situations
- Cooperation and communication with other people care personnel worldwide
- Regular updates and announcements of emergency procedures, complaint procedure, child protection regulations
- Maintaining contact with personnel in-country and abroad
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith.
- Gifts in the area of coaching, counselling, pastoral care
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Adequate level of English
- Enjoying working in an international team
- Flexible and independent working
- Experience with OM is helpful but not required
Find out more about our ministry at https://om.org/mediaworks
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.