We believe the next generation of believers has the potential to transform Albania. TeenStreet is a teenage discipleship movement that seeks to unlock this potential by supporting small-group discipleship. We are running an annual discipleship event, training and discipling small group leaders and teenagers, equipping churches and engaging directly with teenagers. If you desire to be involved, we would love to speak to you.
We support local churches to disciple their teenagers in small groups by having FUN, going DEEP, and being BOLD. In Albania, many (especially youth) are focused on leaving the country because they do not believe a good life is possible here. Churches in cities frequently raise up young leaders and give them some responsibility, only for them to leave for work in other countries. Churches in villages often don't see them past high school. Among the least-reached, the pastors' hearts for their teenagers are simply that when (not if) they leave for university or other work, they would be well-established, pursuing Jesus and His purpose (reaching people with the Gospel). On top of this, many church workers are working another full-time job to get by, so they have a limited capacity to effectively disciple teenagers. Team members will be expected to invest in a local church and be involved in discipling teenagers there We could use help with:
- Training and discipling small group leaders
- Equipping teenagers as Jesus' ambassadors
- Managing the annual event and planning other smaller ones
- Managing and expanding our social media activity
- Managing resources that we produce or receive from TeenStreet International
- Building and maintaining relationships with churches and organisations
Do you also believe that…?
- The next generation is the key to seeing long-lasting, far-reaching impact among the least-reached
- Teenagers have a lot of potential for engaging in ministry (evangelisation and discipleship)
- Adolescence is to prepare and launch teenagers into adulthood
If you do, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.