Many women in Albania are living without hope. They work very hard both in and out of the home and are often limited by their husbands or fathers about where they can go and what they can do. OM Albania seeks to give these women the hope found in Jesus, so that they can find out about God's love despite their difficult circumstances. If this is something that you have a heart for, join us!
Opportunities exist to teach and train Albanian women in a practical skill like sewing or baking and at the same time doing a Bible study with them.
In the villages around and in Lushnje, OM has been working for a long time with women, however the worker in the field is in need of some people who can work along side her.
You will need:
- Practical skills that you can teach the ladies
- Willingness to learn Albanian
- A love for people and sharing the Gospel with them
- Knowledge of leading a Bible study
- An outgoing personality and find joy in making new relationships
This is not a paid position, financial support will need to be raised for life on the field.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.