Ready for an Adventure? Looking for a Challenge? Then Off The GRID is for you!
Join us for what could be the best chapter of your life thus far as we explore God's Word, the New Zealand backcountry & living a life on mission with Jesus!
Details about outdoor gear are included in the Information Packet you will receive upon acceptance to Off The GRID. Check out our blog at offthegridnz.org
Das erwartet dich
Off The GRID will:
- Provide a diverse experience with International Teams of (8) people: 18-28yrs old
- Confirm the truth of your Christian faith through Bible study & prayer
- Give you confidence to share your hope in Jesus
- Promote Biblical community & self-discovery through outdoor adventure
Age Range: 18-28
Off The GRID is for people who are ready for anything & look forward to everything!
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Will there be accommodation provided?
Bunk Rooms, Backcountry Huts, Tent Camping
Ist Verpflegung eingeschlossen?
- Basic, nutritious & designed for energy & health to match our activity level
- Food Allergies: Please notify us with the details, as we handle applications on a case by case basis
- Dietary preferences cannot be accommodated
Muss ich meine An- und Abreise selbst planen?
Off The GRID Base Camp is located at the top of the South Island near Nelson, NZ. Travel details are included in the Information Packet you will receive upon acceptance to Off The GRID
Wie sollte mein Gesundheitszustand sein?
Off The GRID is physically demanding
- We hike & kayak for multiple days in challenging conditions
- You need to be physically fit when you arrive & ready to be on the go all day
- Allergies: Please notify us with the details, as we handle applications on a case by case basis
- Physical Disability: Please notify us with the details, as we handle applications on a case by case basis
Brauche ich ein Visum?
90-day tourist visa for most international visitors will be issued upon arrival
Dein zuständiges OM-Büro