1 Aug 2023
MediaWorks is looking for a bookkeeper to process the team's financial transactions to ensure the smooth running and continuation of their media ministry. As you work in finance, you are releasing a team of graphic designers, software developers and content editors to produce and distribute media that share God's love with the least reached in their heart languages.
MediaWorks equips local ministries around the globe with relevant print and digital media that helps them share the gospel and strengthen believers in their communities.
Use your financial management skills and be part of MediaWorks' media ministry, which seeks to impact lives by sharing God's love with the least reached people groups. The role of bookkeeper is vital as you provide accountability for the cash transactions conducted on the field and perform duties to assist with accounting functions pertaining to bank accounts, budgets, journal entries, financial reporting, and administrative changes, guided by precedent and guidelines of established policies.
Minimum requirements for the position:
- Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An eye for detail to perform various accounting, administrative and bookkeeping tasks.
- Able to produce financial reports and budgets.
- Finance training or previous experience.
- Willingness to learn.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Servant-hearted person.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with accounting information.
- Role can be filled full-time or part-time and also remotely.
- Communicative level of English (and preferably German).
Find out more about our ministry at https://om.org/mediaworks
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.