Media Production Manager
Pamir Ministries produces Christian media content for Afghanistan. We work in TV, radio, print and short film, and in new media, with websites, app production as well as social media platforms. The production manager would be responsible for Pamir's overall media production.
The person would:
- Work with the coordinators to dream and initiate new projects in line with Pamir's vision.
- Advise (as needed) in planning, budgeting and training personnel in media production
- Ensure quality control of media production
- Ensure collaboration and integration between media departments
The person should have media experience, specifically with online media.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.