Spain is one of the least reached countries in Europe, with only around 1% of the population who have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Of the regions of Spain, Galicia is one of the regions with the least evangelical presence. We are looking for people with a passion for Jesus and a passion to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached.
We are looking for people who have a desire to serve in the country of Spain, to join our team and work alongside other team members in evangelism and supporting the local Spanish church.
We welcome singles, couples and families with the following attributes:
- A passion to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least-reached in Spain.
- Knowledge of the Spanish language or a strong commitment to learn the language.
- Patience and endurance, as results might not always be immediately visible.
- Proactive attitude, willingness to start new activities and try out different ways of reaching and discipling people.
- Flexibility, as the work and types of tasks involved are always subject to change.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A strong desire to share Jesus' love and the gospel with people, especially through a local church.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.