Pasqyrë e Mundësive
Are you a “people person” with a passion for motivating people to serve in mission? OM Norway needs you to help Norwegians join in God's plan to reach the nations with the Gospel of Christ. We want to both send out and receive short term teams whose great desire is to share the love of Christ with the least reached. Join us and help make this a reality, by serving as our Short Term Coordinator.
- Love Jesus and people
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Good organizational, administrative and leadership skills
- Experience in planning activities
- Advertise short-term trips and opportunities on the OM website
- Respond to email inquiries in a timely manner
- Help with logistics of hosting teams: hotel reservations, creating an itinerary, guiding the team in-country, etc.
- Lead teams on international outreaches, as needed
- Willing to learn Norwegian.
- Learn more about the culture through exploration, training, and observation.
- Enjoy traveling and meeting new people
- Participate in team prayer meetings
- All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.